The word “tithe” literally means tenth or 10%. Tithing, or giving ten percent of your income, isn’t merely giving something to God. It’s giving back what was his to begin with. All that we have, or hope to have, comes from him. The Bible says that tithing is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything. It teaches us to always put God first in our lives. At Parkway Bible Church, your gifts support the mission of the church. May God bless you in your generosity.
At Parkway Bible Church, we do not pass an offering plate. If you would like to give, there are several choices:
- Use the red “give” button above to give with your credit card – it’s fast, easy and safe!
- Place your gift in the offering box that is on its special table as you enter the Sangster cafeteria on Sundays.
- Mail a check to the address below.
- Set your bank account up to mail a check.
- text-to-give*: you may text “parkwaybibleva” to 77977. Another fast, easy and safe way to give!
If you ever have any questions about giving, please email us and we will be happy to help!
Here is the correct address if you would like to give by mail:
Parkway Bible Church
P.O. Box 5654
Springfield, VA 22150